Friday, September 19, 2008

Confessions of a Shopaholic

OMG, Becky Bloomwood is coming to theatre soon. I have no idea that they are making a flick on this eye-catchy, glamorous novel by Sophie Kinsella. I've only read Shopaholic and Sister and it's totally hilarious. Isla Fisher plays Becky whom I've known in Definitely Maybe playing along side Ryan Renolds. You guys should catch it. It's totally adorable. My sister made me watch it so I'm making you guys. Hmmm, Hugh Dancy will be playing Luke Brandon. The husband-to-be. He starred in Ella Enchanted playing as Char, the Prince. Weird name huh? Anyhow, I'm thrilled and I can't wait to see Becky Bloomwood in action.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dis muvie gonna b screened next year kan?conpuse2..cz u said, ur sis makde u watch it.. ??

Skinny Legs said...

aah...confession tuh next year...
yg adek aku soh tgk tuh definetely maybe...heee~