Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Salam Eid Mubarak

Raya this year... a blissful moment, so I claimed. It wasn't terrific like in the past years. It was more of an OK. Just plain OK. Nothing fabulous. Still, I had a good time with my cousins during raya. I don't have much to tell. My mind's bogging me and I just don't have any feelings of what-so-ever. Maybe I'm feeling lonely at home with no one to nag to since all of my siblings left for class *sigh*. 5 days off from work is not enough. I just started my holiday and all of the sudden its the end of it. *Sigh* I'm still in my holiday mood and I think everyone is. Anyhow I'm not letting that get in my way of having a great time.

hhhhmmm...
err...
mmmmm...

Frankly speaking, I'm a little uninspired right now. Can't think of what to write even though there's plenty.BTW, I never got the chance to wish you guys. Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir & Batin. Hope that the last Ramadhan won't be our last. InsyaAllah. Let me get this clutter out of my head and will write something better than this. Hopefully.

Inspired by Lat's Cartoon =)

3 comments:

afadh^^ER said...

Cantek ar gambar..Cam umah opah aku..

Skinny Legs said...

Afadh - hehehe...time kasih...

Anonymous said...

My card dh smpai ke blom?